Join our team
< Back to all positions
Business development manager
Who we are:
GTX Logistics is a full circle Logistics firm who specializes in the logistics for the hospitality industry across North America, offering a domestic and cross-border transportation with a personal touch
Your Part of:
GTX Logistics has a great opportunity for business development professionals who are entrepreneurs that can thrive in a fast paced and highly competitive environment. Utilizing your skills, you will be able to identify, pursue and close NEW business throughout various sales strategies. GTX Logistics is a one stop shop for our clients offering products such as Warehousing, cross-border, Intermodal & over the road (LTL/FTL).
- Develop NEW and prospective customers while maintaining existing accounts
- Assist in the preparation and negotiation of bids, RFQ’s & quotations with customers.
- Assist with Sales campaigns
- Coordinate and attend sales visits for aiding business development as needed
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory
- Response and follow up sales inquiries and leads using appropriate methods.
- Client management of allocated customers by using established tools to achieve and exceed targets
- Facilitate onboarding process with appropriate internal teams and ensure proper SOP’s are in place
- Weekly follow ups with new clients after first shipments
- Ensure customer requests are completed in a timely manner and at the highest possible service level.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Proven track record in sales in transportation/logistics, 3PL preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tactfully relentless and disciplined
- Highly motivated self starter
- Outgoing personality, High energy
- Great attitude and desire to work hard while having fun
What we offer:
- Compensation packages that included medical and Dental benefits
- Vacation after probation
- Dynamic and fun environment